Wednesday, May 2, 2007

My Blog for the future

During the semester I have learned to improve my blog writing. Well the question is, will I continue to write blogs after my ITEC-333: Social Networking class is over?


Of Course I will.

Writing in a blog is like passing a big class note around....***LOL*** I remember those days.

Going back to those note passing days. I remember when you used to like someone in elementary school you would pass them a note saying: "Do you like me" circle one- yes no maybe. People are doing the same thing on myspace now but with their actual picture and posting it on people's walls. Is this social networking too? Of course it is because the picture and the comments about the picture circulate the internet and people beginning to learn who you are.

Something similar to that is the dating websites many companies have on the internet. These sites are social networking because it groups a bunch of people looking for love or romance. Have you ever used one of those sites before? I haven't and I don't know whether or not I will in the future. They kinda creep me out a little. But who knows?


Social Networking and blogging will always stay with me and I will continue to use these tools as a future business professional.

2 comments:

Ich bin Berliner said...

So what are you going to use this blog for in the future? General commenting on SNS? :)

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.