Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Brand, Brand Me



How would you brand yourself?

I was very attached to a particular clothing line in middle school, which was Tommy Hilfiger. Now I don't really stay loyal to a particular clothing line and I just wear what looks good on me.

Sometimes clothing brands are just overrated and not really worth all of the HOOPLA that people give them. When it comes to other things such as toothpaste or hygiene products that is a different story. I stick to Colgate toothpaste instead of Crest because I like the flavors Colgate has to offer compared to Crest, besides Colgate is the overall better toothpaste. LOL! *;-)* Also the shoes that I tend to be drawn more to are the Kwiss brand shoes because they are priced pretty reasonably and they are comfortable. Have you tried Kwiss?


When it comes to branding myself. I wouldn't want to say that I only use a particular brand of something because I often like to change and experiment with different brands and products. No I am not a Tommy Girl anymore, in fact I don't even like Tommy anymore. So I would just brand myself as ME not anything else!!!

2 comments:

majid said...

For me I see it really interesting how people get attached to a brand. Sometimes I find it really wierd. For example if we go to a resaurant and they have only coke my friend wont order it he would order somthing else like Sprite. He does this cause he like pepsi so much but for me both taste almost the same.

leibneritec said...

being your self goes back to the project we did making your profiles represent your self...When looking for future employees they want to see your profile represent who you are...So make sure you know who you are and keep yourself to that